About Me

Hi, I'm Billy welcome to my blog where I showcase my professional and leisure work. First of all let me introduce myself, i am born and bred in Sarawak. I was in the peninsular for the past 6 years and that is when i really pickup photography. Photography is something i do out of passion and throughout the journey, i have received formal education on it in university but i learned most of it myself.

Photography is an art in depicting truth and in there is no right or wrong, it is an artist impression. My view on photography is open as i believe in the photojournalist depiction(photographing it as it is), and also the photoartist depiction(photo manipulation), this is entirely up to the subject of the photography. Every opportunity is an invitation to capture the beauty and marvels of the world. I open my arms to charitable bodies and would like to offer help for any events.

Do browse through the pictures and galleries and drop comments in the posts, i hope you enjoy the photographs as much i love capturing them. If you have an event or something you want to photograph, feel free to contact me.

Sincere regards,
Billy Ngu
0164100295

0 comments:

Post a Comment